To record your tests, you need to either download and install the Userbrain Chrome Extension for Desktop computers, or the Userbrain iOS App for Smartphones.
How to install the Userbrain Chrome Extension on Mac/PC
1. Open the Userbrain Chrome Extension link in your Google Chrome browser.
2. Click the Add to Chrome button.
How to update the Userbrain Chrome extension
One of the tips that we give our testers, who are facing trouble with recording a high-quality test, is to update their Chrome version. How to do it?
To manually update your Google Chrome browser:
Just open chrome://help/ in your Google Chrome browser. Opening this page automatically updates your Google Chrome browser to the latest version. You might need to restart your browser after this action.
The Userbrain Chrome Extension automatically updates itself to the latest
How to record your first test with the Userbrain Chrome extension
- Open the extension by clicking on the Userbrain icon in your taskbar in the top right corner.
- Enter the password and email of your Userbrain account.
If you have multiple monitors, make sure you:
1. Click on the 'Select screen' button.
2. Chose the desired screen and click on the 'Share' button.
How to uninstall the Chrome extension
1. Right-click on the green Userbrain extension icon.
2. Click on the Remove from Chrome option.